Hi. Thanks for visiting! As you can tell I am just getting started here. I have two goals for this site.
First, I want it to be a place where people can find resources to help with interfaith dialog. This would include information / resources:
- about doing interfaith dialog (guidelines, suggested topics or activities, reasons to dialog, philosophy of dialog, stories about dialog, organizations doing / supporting interfaith dialog), and
- about different faiths (beliefs, practices, holy books, stories of believers, etc.) – that would help someone outside that faith understand and appreciate it.
Second, I want this to be a place where respectful, friendly interfaith dialog actually happens. This means it involves YOU. I encourage you to be involved in two ways.
- You can write comments on any blog post or page.
- You can also contribute posts – which could be:
- your thoughts or ideas on an interfaith topic;
- an article or paper you wrote about faith or dialog;
- a link to another resource you have found – with your review or comments; or
- a question or topic you would like to see discussed by people of faith.
Anyone can comment, but you need to be an “author” to add a post – send me your WordPress username if you are interested and I will add you. Also, please read and follow the guidelines for interfaith dialog.